Families with children
Suitable for traveling by bicycle
The Januliškis Chapel of St. Judas Thaddeus and Simon is located in Januliškis village. The original purpose of the building was totally different – it was built as a manor warehouse. The building date is carved on the inside – 1857. Upon the request of the local people, it was restructured into a church. Services were held here until 1945. In 1950, the church was turned into a grain warehouse of a collective farm, and the building was being torn down and destroyed. During the years of the Revival it was returned to the congregation. To satisfy the needs of the congregation, the restoration of the church was initiated in 1997, thanks to the Švenčionėliai parish priest.