Families with children
This church was built in 1750. Priest Juozapas Baziliauskas built it on his own land, which he inherited from his parents and named “St. Joseph’s Church”. The only tool used during the construction process was an axe. The octagonal bell tower was built later, around 1800. It is reminiscent of olden Lithuanian wooden castle‘s lookout posts. The wooden church and the bell tower are protected as an architectural monument.